Saturday, February 2, 2013

Setting Up Shop

 
I said I would do it. I did it! I got my studio/store space and now I am storing all the stuff I bought to work on in it. I am so so so soooooo excited! Here are the pictures of when I first opened it up and put my stuff in.

When I opened the door... before it was even swept out...

{when i opened the door - before it was even swept out.}


{me in front of it}


{the first things i moved into it}


Thank you to my pastor's wife for finding this awesome old chair. Can't wait to start on it. I've got some ideas for it already! (not sure if she wants her name broadcasted all over the internet!)...
 
 
Each baby step forward just keeps getting more exciting! :) Slowly but surely...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...